Independent Financial Advisor
Jim’s mission as an advisor of HighPoint Advisors is to listen carefully, accurately assess his clients’ current financial holdings, identify his clients’ financial objectives and needs, and represent those financial products and services—and only those products and services—that match his clients’ needs.
For 20 years, 1985-2005, Jim overlapped two careers: He was a full-time teacher in the North Syracuse School District and a registered financial representative. Because of his background in both education and financial services, Jim feels he is especially prepared to help teachers and school employees reach their financial goals and to assist them in deciding which retirement option may be most appropriate for their unique circumstances.
Jim brings more than 29 years of experience to the important work of advising individuals through the many stages of financial life that today’s investor faces. His clients range from beginning investors just starting out to experienced investors who need help managing substantial portfolios.
At HighPoint Advisors, Jim Can:
- Offer Alternatives To Lower-Yielding Savings Accounts
- Help Clients Accumulate Retirement Assets
- Explain And Offer College-Cost Planning And Investments
- Assist Clients In Diversifying Their Portfolios
- Provide Security And Instant Estate Liquidity Through Life Insurance
- Implement Insurance To Provide Long-Term Health Care To Protect The Family’s Hard-Earned Assets