June 10th, 2020
The HighPoint Team is pleased to announce that we are re-opening our office for in-person meetings starting on Monday, June 15th. Even though financial services are classified as an “Essential Business”, we chose to go remote when the quarantine began in order to keep our clients, staff, and advisors safe. Now, with the county slowly reopening, we look forward to seeing clients in the office once again!
To ensure everyone’s safety, here are some of the changes we’re making in-office to limit the spread of the virus:
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, we’ll be disinfecting our office daily. Shared spaces will receive additional cleaning before and after client meetings.
- Advisors and staff will observe social distancing and wear masks when in close proximity.
- Client appointment times will be staggered to avoid congestion at the front desk.
- We ask that all clients and visitors wear a mask* when in our offices.
- Notices have been placed throughout our office to remind everyone to stay socially distanced and to wash their hands.
- In the event that someone who comes in contact with our office is diagnosed with COVID-19, we have a plan in place to notify everyone who was potentially exposed, as well as a comprehensive disinfection plan based on CDC guidelines.
If you’re not comfortable coming to the office, that’s okay! Zoom meetings and phone conferences are available with all of our advisors, and paperwork can often be completed via eSignature.
If you have any questions regarding our reopening and safety precautions, please feel free to give us a call or reach out to our Office Manager via email.
*Disposable masks are available to all clients and staff at our front desk.